[BOPLUG-AnnounceOnly] Bay of Plenty Linux Group meeting this Tues 6th October

Robert Taylor robertktaylor at eol.co.nz
Wed Sep 30 11:22:36 NZDT 2015

Hi All,

This month's BOPLUG meeting will be held 7:00 pm Tues 6th October
at L J  Hooker Tauranga Realty, corner of 8th Ave and Cameron Rd.

John is not available to give us a presentation this month.
Some other members had earlier indicated that they have tips and information
to share so this meeting would be a very good time.

Last month Fridolin talked about software that he is using and this lead to
very animated and useful discussion around the table.

David is likely to have some more bash programming tips for us.

With or without a formal presentation we seem to have plenty to share.

We each contribute $2 per night for the use of the room.

See you all there.
----------
Last Sunday was the bimonthly open day.
It is scheduled for the last Sunday of each ODD month of the year.
Somehow, sadly, I did not notice the date on my calendar and so I failed to
send out a reminder and I did not attend.
I understand that 3 needy Linux users turned up but there was no one there to
advise them.  Even Trevor, who is so very regular, happens to be overseas this
month.
My apologies for that sad state of affairs.  Hopefully we can all do better
next time.

Cheers
Robert