[BOPLUG-AnnounceOnly] BOPLUG Open day this Sunday 27th May

Robert Taylor robertktaylor at eol.co.nz
Thu May 24 11:43:59 NZST 2018

Open day:
This Sunday 27th May from 9.30am onwards is the bimonthly Linux hands-on
day at the Tauranga Art & Crafts Centre, corner of Elizabeth Street and
Glasgow Street next to the expressway roundabout.

The Linux group meet for about 3 hours in the room on the south west corner of
the Arts and Crafts Centre.  We normally enter through the single door that
opens on to Elizabeth St at the south end of the building.

This is the day to bring your computer and your lunch, to install Linux and to
give or get help sorting out any Linux questions or problems.
It is a good idea to bring blank CDs or DVDs or your memory sticks.

Newcomers be aware that the MS Windows oriented Home Computer
Group meet in the main room of the same building at the same time.

We pay $2 each towards the hire of the room.

Beginners and experts welcome.

Robert