[BOPLUG-AnnounceOnly] BOPLUG meeting this Tuesday 2nd March

Robert Taylor robertktaylor at eol.co.nz
Fri Mar 29 10:47:16 NZDT 2019

Hi All,

This month's BOPLUG meeting will be held 7:00 pm Tues 2nd March
at Tremains  Realty, corner of 8th Ave and Cameron Rd.

Uli has a presentation for us about making your browser faster, safer
and more private.

Uli has made a big extra effort to advertise this talk but until the
night we will have no idea how successful he has been.

It would be sensible for regular members to show early to assist in
anticipation of a full room.

See you all there.

We each contribute $2 per night for the use of the room.

Cheers
Robert